Instagram is on fire when it comes to engagement and musicians need to be where the people are interacting!
In today’s episode I talk with Instagram expert Jenn Herman from Jenn’s Trends about how musicians can optimize their Instagram pages for optimal brand enhancement and fan engagement.
Jenn Herman is a social media consultant, speaker, and globally recognized Instagram expert. Her blog, Jenn’s Trends, is focused on understanding trends in social media management – and has won the title of a Top 10 Social Media Blog in 2014 and 2015. Through her blog, consulting, and speaking Jenn provides tips, resources, and training for small to medium sized businesses that need to structure their social media strategies. Her business background includes Administration, Sales, Human Resources, and Marketing and she enjoys bringing all these skills together to help you grow your business.
- Analysis of a good Instagram profile
- What an Instagram represents from a business perspective
- How your username adds ease to finding you and how people view your content
- How to make people feel connected to you, not a PR manager behind the screen
- How to make your link traffic consistent and easy to manage
- What leads people in the right direction (towards you)
- How to increase brand awareness
- Why #hashtags are important for Instagram
- Homeless Rockstars
- Improving Homeless Rockstars Instagram
Pages discussed in the interview:
Jenn’s suggested apps:
Repost – Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redcactus.repost&hl=en
Photogrid – Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roidapp.photogrid&hl=en
Instasize – IOS – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jsdev.instasize&hl=en